We offer you the widest range of programs and activities, so that you live a unique experience.
WHY GET UP?
At Get up Spain we work so that linguistic immersion is total. You will live with different cultures in a 100% Spanish environment. Students who have the opportunity to live this experience not only improve the language, they acquire skills in the areas of autonomy and personal development. For us the well-being of the student is very important, so we are very concerned that the learning takes place in a motivating and joyful environment.
Our students learn the language while practicing sport, going on excursions and having fun. Learning begins in the classroom and is practiced throughout the day. ALL activities are structured with the best teachers so that they learn the language in an innate way.
Many of our students return to our summer camp year after year.
Our TLI360º (Total Linguistic Immersion) program guarantees 24-hour language practice in a multicultural environment with the best teachers and the most fun summer activities.
We are part of Get Up Idiomas:
If you are thinking of learning Spanish fast and well while enjoying an unforgettable summer, Valencia is your destination.
The security offered by the city, the hospitality of its people and 300 days of sunshine a year are some of the reasons why the prestigious magazine Time has chosen Valencia as the best city in the world to live in several times in recent years. But if these reasons aren’t enough, here’s the definitive list why Valencia is an essential trip:
- Mediterranean Gastronomy: Enjoy the authentic Valencian paella, savour tapas or the best desserts in Spain.
- 7 km of beach with blue flags and the best sunsets in the Albufera.
- Lifestyle: The lifestyle that has made Spain the healthiest country in the world.
- Culture and history: Although the Romans founded this city, Valencia is a superposition of cultures. Strolling through its streets is like enjoying an open-air museum.
- Avant-garde: In addition to boasting of its historical past, it has great buildings from the 21st century. If you like architecture, the City of Arts and Sciences, among others, are a must.
Don’t let them tell you, live Valencia!
What does TLI include?
- 24/7 supervision with specialized native teachers and monitors.
- The best educational project based on innate learning with the best contents and didactic materials.
- Recreational activities and excursions.
- Spanish gastronomy.
We teach all levels of the language. We analyze which is the level of each of our students and we adapt the program to optimize the results.
- A1 Basic
- A2 Elementary
- B1 Intermediate
- B2 Advanced
- C1 Superior
- C2 Proficiency
You will be able to prove your knowledge by taking the DELE examinations, which are held in more than 100 countries around the world with several times a year.
- We take care of everything, manage your travels, health insurance and any incident that may arise during your stay in Spain.
- Doctor on call 24h.
- Follow-up for families and blog of activities, excursions and relevant news.
- We offer our students a training platform 15 days before the trip so that the student can get to know us and have a first contact with the Spanish language and Skype connection with native teachers.
1.- Intensive Spanish course from 09:00 to 13:00 hours
- Dynamic classes: Adapted to the level and ages of the student. The teaching is dynamic and practical, students will be able to practice Spanish in communicative situations of habitual use.
- The teachers structure the daily classes mixing different disciplines so that the learning is pleasant and global. Reading, writing, communication and grammar are given place through pleasant topics and fun dynamics adapted to the interests of the students.
Lunch in residence or with the family (depending on the type of accommodation chosen).
3.- Extracurricular from 16:00 to 20:00 hours
- Excursion to the City of Sciences and Arts
- Excursion to the Albufera and tasting of typical Valencian menu.
- Excursion to the centre of Valencia
- Excursions to the beach
- Sports activities
- Directed games
Our team of instructors, as well as the programmed activities and excursions, are methodically designed for students to enjoy while acquiring fluency and vocabulary in Spanish.
Dinner and free time from 20:00 hours.
- Residence: Specialized centres where you will live with students of different nationalities. A unique opportunity to create new friends and share unforgettable moments.
- Spanish Families: A quiet, homely space where students can get to know the friendly, cheerful and familiar character that characterizes Spaniards. Single room, fully equipped and full board. Our host families are carefully selected and are guaranteed by Get up Idiomas!
Both accommodation options are close to the school for easy travel.